Faith & Reason Made Simple Televised Seminar
(Saturday, February 9, 2019 – 9:00 A.M. – 1:30 P.M.)
* “Faith & Reason Made Simple” Seminar
* Saturday, February 9th, 2019 from 9:00 A.M. – 1:30 P.M.
* At Freedom Church in Pensacola, Florida
108 Industrial Blvd., Pensacola, FL. 32505
* Filmed on Location by WHBR Television in Pensacola
(Be a part of the television audience)
* Seminar is free and open to the public
(A love offering will be taken to help with expenses)
* Student Manuals and the book “Faith & Reason Made Simple” will be available
for purchase at the conference (Manual - $10) (Book - $20)
* The seminar will be edited into 8 half hour sessions that will later air on WHBR
* Donuts & Beverages will be provided in the morning (More Information)
* Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches will be made available for purchase for lunch (More Information)
(You may want to bring your own sack lunch instead)
* Topics to be Covered
* What is Apologetics and Why is It Needed
* Do Science & the Christian Faith Conflict?
* 6 Scientific Flaws Within the Theory of Evolution
* 8 Levels of Evidence of a Creator
* 8 Areas of Evidence Confirming That The Bible is The Word of God
* Evidences Confirming That Jesus Is Who The Bible Says He Is
* What Audience Is This Seminar Geared Toward?
* Christian Believers Teen Age and Up
* Pastors & Church Leaders
* Non Christian Seekers With Questions
* Agnostics & Skeptics
* Childcare is Not Provided (Kids 8-12 may be able to do well in the seminar if
with a parent) (The Seminar has visual content almost continually)
Need More Information? Call (309) 738-4863
The conference Student Manual "Faith & Reason Made Simple is available NOW at Amazon Prime for $12.95. The manual may also be purchased at the conference for a special conference price of $10.00.
This Pensacola seminar is based on the core materials found in Rick McGough's recent book "Faith & Reason Made Simple". The book will be available at the Pensacola Seminar for $20.00 or Order Now.
Donuts and beverages will be available during the morning conference.
Chick-Fil-A sandwiches will be available for purchase during the seminar lunch break.or bring a sack lunch if you prefer.